Financial Analysis Service
Understand the financial health of your business with regular Financial Analysis by Cubepros.
At Cubepros, we understand working in a small business means multi-tasking runs through your veins. You’re a marketer, a financial advisor, and a confidant for your clients.
The professionals at Cubepros focus on helping companies to effectively analyze data and make smarter business decisions. Our financial analysis services provide information regarding your company’s profitability, efficiency, liquidity and stability of the company.
Financial analysis is a useful tool for assessing a company’s current position and historical performance. Cubepros provides professional management reporting each month or quarter to help you understand the financial health of your business.
Financial analysis can be used to:
- make informed decisions regarding investing or lending capital;
- issue stocks or negotiate for a bank loan;
- alter the organization’s structure;
- continue or discontinue lines of business.
Good software supports good decision making but does not always guarantee it. This is why the team at Cubepros is available to provide the irreplaceable human element missing from digital financial analysis software. For example, software can’t offer the ability to appropriately forecast and build goals to match the desired direction of your business. To simplify as well as automate the financial analysis portion of your business, get in touch with our team today.
Benefits to using Cubepros’ Financial Analysis tool:
- Automates your annual budgeting process
- Consolidates and centralizes your business’s financial information
- Plans a company’s financial direction for the next 3 to 5 years
- Documents how that plan follows through month-to-month and specifies expenditures
- Promotes consistency across reports
Cubepros’ Financial Analyses Include:
- Break-Even Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Debt Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
Cubepros’ services are cost effective solutions for small to medium-sized companies including startups, freelancers and nonprofits. Our team is dedicated to finding the best and most innovative technologies available to keep your financial status accurate. Review our services here or get in touch today to receive a customized solution.